If you’re looking for a home buyer company in Charlotte, maybe it’s because you have the idea of “sell my house fast.” And it’s great that you’re considering home buyers as the solution to your wants and needs. Most home buying companies are fast buyers. They take a few days to close deals, give you fair price cash offers, etc.
Nonetheless, before you choose a specific company, read this home-seller guide and choose the best company for you. We’ll address the three tips that will help you take a closer look when making a decision. Let’s start.
Do Your Research
When choosing a home buyer in Charlotte, don’t go with the first once you notice. Do a background check first. Here’s a couple of things you can look for when conducting your research:
- Online reviews: look for testimonials and customer reviews, so you know what to expect from each company. It’ll also help you avoid scammers.
- Check if the company is accredited: a quality home buyer in Charlotte will have the Better Business Bureau accreditation. This will help you avoid companies with pending complaints and bad reviews.
- Ask around: maybe someone in your neighborhood or someone you know might recommend a specific home buying company. Ask them about their experience, how it works, and other relevant information.
- Look for experience: most experts suggest looking for a company with at least five years or more experience. Nonetheless, don’t let the numbers of years trick you. Consider the number of transactions the company has made in those years.
Take Home Buying Family, for example, they have covered more than a thousand transactions in Charlotte, and the clients’ testimonials speak for themselves. They’re an A+ BBB accredited business.
Evaluate What Each Company Offers
Most home buying companies offer pretty much the same things. However, to distinguish themselves from the rest, some companies offer something that others don’t. For example:
- Days To Sell: Some homebuyers in Charlotte reach you and give you a cash offer within 24 hours. Others take up to 72 hours to contact you, evaluate your property, and give you a cash offer.
- Days To Close Deals: companies like Home Buying Family close deals in no longer than three days. Most companies will take up to 7 days to close the deal.
- What types of properties do those companies buy? Most home buying companies buy in as-is condition. They buy properties whose owners are selling for divorce, foreclosure, unwanted inheritance. But some others also buy homes with tenants.
- Contracts: contracts are such an underrated factor. Most companies’ contracts are very extensive, and you have to read between the lines. Choose those who, besides being fast buyers, offer understandable and straightforward contracts. Home Buying Family’s contracts are simple and are up to two pages long.
Choose The Company That Goes The Extra Mile For You
The best home buying companies make whatever they can to reach your “sell my house fast” goal. To do so, most companies follow a several-step process, but it’s best to choose those who follow only three steps. The fewer steps to follow, the faster and smoother the process is. For example, the entire process should look something like this:
- Step 1: Contacting The Home Buying Company. In the first step, most homebuyers will listen to you and everything about your property. Then they send agents to evaluate the property.
- Step 2: Getting Your Cash Offer. Once the agents have evaluated your property, they provide you with a cash offer. Only consider those companies whose offers are non-obligatory. Then it’ll be your decision to make.
- Step 3: Cash Your Check. Within days, the company’s legal team will close the deal. Then you should receive your cash without paying any fees or closing costs. The agreed price should be the amount of money you’ll receive.
Home Buying Family Is Your Best Choice!
We are a homebuyer in Charlotte that promises (you read that right, a PROMISE) our clients the following:
- The agreed price is the money you keep.
- Simple contracts that anyone can understand and trust.
- Fully digital interactions.
- No fees or commissions to pay.
- No repairs are necessary. We buy houses in as-is condition.
- We move on your time. Our offers are valid for two months.
We have a minimum of 7 days to sell and close the deal. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.