Avoid Foreclosure With Home Buying Family!
We’re sorry you’re facing such a difficult situation, just like foreclosure. We know all of these months haven’t been easy. But there’s an alternative you can take to avoid foreclosure and possibly salvage your credit and start all over again with a fresh start. Sell your house fast in Charlotte to Home Buying Family.
Home Buying Family as it says in the name is a home buying company in Charlotte, NC. We are an A+ BBB accredited business to ensure you’re getting the best attention possible. We aim to make the transition toward a new fresh start as smooth as possible. Get in touch with us to learn more about our company.
Cons Of Foreclosure
If you don’t know this already, here’s what happens if the foreclosure process is completed:
- You lose your home. If you can’t pay your mortgage debt, your lender will take away your property.
- Your credit score is badly affected. Foreclosure leaves a mark on your credit records. That mark can cause creditors and financial institutions to increase your interest rates. Plus, it’ll be harder for you to obtain a loan for a car, house, or even a rental application.
- Looking for a job can become harder. Some employers look into the financial records of candidates, especially in the financial sector. A foreclosure mark can translate into a safe “no” from many jobs.
Even though facing foreclosure it’s stressful, remember that Home Buying Family is always ready to help you. Learn the benefits of selling your home to us.
Pros Of Selling Your Foreclosed Home To Home Buying Family
We have listed some of the benefits if you want to sell your house fast in Charlotte to us:
- You get to save your credit records: By selling your home to us, you’ll be able to pay your mortgage debt, protecting your credit score.
- Time-Efficient: when dealing with foreclosure, there’s no time to waste. In just three days, we close deals if our offer is accepted.
- You’re putting more money in your pockets: with Home Buying Family, there’s no need to pay for repairs, commission fees, or closing costs. We’ll take care of everything.
- It’s entirely up to you: after you receive our fair cash offer, it remains valid for two months.
Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us!
Give us a call to schedule an appointment and receive a free non-binding nor obligatory cash offer. We can have a zoom appointment or a covid-friendly in-person appointment. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.